Sunday, January 21, 2007

#14 (aka: We are fam-i-ly)

I'm writing a new short (though it could turn out to be not so short when it's finished) story, and I need some help.

The story is going to be about the close relationship that these 5 Transguys have together. I don't know if there's gonna be any romance yet, because I haven't really started to write it -- just in the planning stages right now, you see. I'm going to focus on the closeness these guys have with one another, and I was wondering if anyone on here has any insight or feelings about that kind of close brotherhood that FTM's and Butches (and other groups of people, I'm sure) seem to have. Believe me, I've got a couple of guys that I feel extremely close to, so I could write this story with just my idea about this bond, but I like to have other peoples' perspectives on these sorts of things. So... the floor is open. Anybody?

No comments: