Sunday, January 7, 2007

#1 (aka: "Howdy-ho")

For a few months, I have religiously posted on my first blog, Little Bits. But lately it has struck me that Little Bits has become more about my daily struggles as a teenage Transguy, and less about analyzing the news and such, which is really why I began writing it in the first place.

To the faithful (though few) readers/commenters of Little Bits, I thank you for over two months of luxurious, at times hilarious (and constantly cleansing and eye-opening), blogging experience. I hope you continue to enjoy all that it has to offer. I also urge you to hop on over here to check out my new blog, Boi, to see what your very own Elliot is up to.

Lastly, to any and all new readers, welcome aboard the S.S. T-Man! It will be a wild trip!

Anchors away!

1 comment:

Peterson Toscano said...

Yay! I am the first commenter!!! whoa whoa!
Looking forward to many visits to your blog!