Saturday, January 20, 2007

#13 (aka: "This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you")


I don't know if it's just me or what, but the way that Josh Groban sings "Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)" just breaks my heart. Or, maybe it's that the man is just lovely. Or, maybe it's that he doesn't appear to be Queer. Not that he needs to be Queer to be crush-worthy... it just might be a bit encouraging.

But, anyway, this post isn't supposed to be about his looks. If you wanna hear the boy sing "Vincent" (which is an experience I highly recommend), pick up his self-titled album (it's been out for a few years, but you can probably get it anywhere they sell CD's).

And that concludes my too-excited/groupie raving about Mr. Groban. Enjoy the eye candy (I certainly am). And enjoy the voice (if you don't already).

No comments: