Tuesday, January 23, 2007

#16 (aka: Examination)

I just finished my First Aid final exam about fifteen minutes ago. I have Chorus next, and it's a half day, so after two blocks of that (following another block here in the First Aid/9th Grade Health/Sewing-Textiles classroom) I'll be able to go home. ::YAY!!!::

Last Friday, my Chorus teacher gave us the written part of our exam. That went okay, I think, except for the note reading, and subsequent song identifying through note reading. I don't read notes. It would have gone better if I did, but I don't. So there. But, anyway... last week when I took that part of the exam, my throat was still too glibber-globbly to sing. And, since it's Chorus, singing is part of the exam. So I'll do that part today. However, some questions ring through my mind at the end of each semester in Chorus: Why do we have an exam in that class? All we do is sing! And why does she think that we're going to remember the notes of our songs after we sing them? Come on! Hardly any of us even read music!

...Jeez...

2 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

Wait! First Aid? Chorus? Half Day? Don't you have any REAL classes?? Well, back in my day, young man...
lol, just joking.

Sorry I have not been posting too many comments. I am not on my laptop right now and feel partially crippled. I travel home tomorrow and will be back on my own equipment after that. Sweet.

So First Aid, huh?

Elliot Coale said...

The only two "real" classes that I had/have all year are English and Gym. And, by that time, I'd already finished those exams. ;D