Monday, February 26, 2007

#31 (aka: This all makes for one happy Girly-fan)

Two very good things have happened in the life of this young Girlyman fan recently:

1. I've finally given up on trying to conform to many other G-man fans and, instead of crushing on Ty (who is attractive, yes, but not really all that much (to me, anyway)), I am proud to proclaim that I have much admiration for the biologically male member of the band, Nate.

2. My mom pre-ordered the band's new CD, "Joyful Sign", for me. Because it's my birthday next week. And even though the CD won't be in my eager hands until the next week, at least I know it's going to be on its way soon. (Thank you again, Mom!)

Linkage: http://www.girlyman.com

1 comment:

Roger Zender said...

Just got my new copy of Girlyman Joyful Sign in the mail! Love it!