Friday, July 20, 2007

#46 (aka: Ahh, Georgia, how I miss thee)

Here are the pictures from my Georgia trip, which I mentioned but didn't have the camera to download them from back in my possession until a couple of days ago. Enjoy!


The tarmac at the Bradley International Airport in Hartford (I was bored before my flight, thank you very much)


My transbrother N and his girlfriend T's cat, Ilah (aka The Most Beautiful Georgia Doodle Ever)


The (mwhahaha!) Evil Grasshopper me and N found outside of our brother K's house


N and T's kiddie pool (yes, I took pictures of everything)


Me and K, all painted and ready to go to the drag show the night before I flew back home


And, last but most certainly not least, me, K, A and the fabulous MJD

2 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

you guys all look like such fun. Man, I wanna hang with all of you.

Elliot Coale said...

Well, K might be coming to True Colors again next year -- he's still gotta talk with Robin, but it would be awesome if we could get him and N to come back. They would have come last year, but it's expensive to get from Georgia to Connecticut (and, they're not too keen on flying, so they had to drive when they came to see me in March... and it was a 19 hour trip... and they don't want to make the trip to New England when there is a chance of snow again).

But, here's hoping! I hope we all get to hang out soon.