Friday, April 20, 2007

#40 (aka: Latin music, not so much, but every now and then...)

From 7th-8th grade, I was really enamored with Enrique Iglesias (yup, laugh it up -- however, let it be known that it was his influence that encouraged me to buy my first pair of MENS' leather pants). While I don't listen to his music much anymore, there are just some days when I need a bit of Latin music to get - well - everything moving, and today is one of those days. So, I have submitted to "The Rhythm Divine" and "Bailamos". I don't know how I feel about it yet.

And yes, Enrique, I most certainly can "feel the rhythm burning". Does that finally answer your question?!

2 comments:

Willie Hewes said...

You fit into MENS trousers?

*envy* O.O

Elliot Coale said...

Why, yes, Willie. I'm wearing a pair right now. ;)