Saturday, April 14, 2007

#39 (aka: Finally quoting)

A while ago, Peterson made a posting about the five quotes that were most inspiring to him (or something along those lines). He tagged me to do the same at the end of the post, and I've been so busy, I haven't had the time to sit down and do it. So, today's the day. Here are my picks for my favorite/most inspiring quotes:

- "The most beautiful people in the world, and the most powerful, are those people who are unashamed just to be themselves" -- Peterson, The Identity Monologue

- "The nature of gender? Isn't that an oxymoron?" -- Kate Bornstein, My Gender Workbook

- "Your heart is the heart of the world, brother." -- S.B.B.

- "When I dare to be powerful; to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid." -- Audre Lorde

- "To reveal the merest facets of the self, particularly when they are hard to uncover and even harder to understand, is a wonder of existence." -- C.R.

I'm also not going to tag anybody. Anyone who wants to do this quotation assignment, may.

No comments: