Tuesday, March 27, 2007

#35 (aka: Announcement, everyone! Big news!)

Mr. Elliot, here, has gotten himself a boyfriend. Who is very sexy. And adorable. And sweet. And a transguy! So he's everything I'm looking for! Things are going so well!

That is all I will say here. If any of you have any questions, please ask. Though I'm not giving many details, because that's just not cool for me.

Please, though, do ask!!! :D

EDIT: The conference went well, too. You can ask questions about that, as well, 'cause that would just be a lot for me to post about all at once.

4 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

wow, that is big news!

Elliot Coale said...

Yes... I'm a very happy Elliot, if you couldn't tell.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willie Hewes said...

Boyfriends are the best thing. I say you should get a couple, like me. That way, if one of them breaks, you can play with the other ones while the first one's at the garage.

Seriously though, I wish you many happy times together.

Elliot Coale said...

Thanks very much, Willie. He's really a terrific boy.