Thursday, March 22, 2007

#34 (aka: True. Colors.)

The True Colors Conference is TOMORROW, folks! It will be this teenage transman's first real dive into the arena of activism in the form of teaching. I'm much more comfortable with screaming and flailing and stomping in the rain (though that last part was, shall we say, less than enjoyable).

As has been made known, Peterson is doing a workshop this year (woot for Peterson). But this year he is not going it alone. This is my first year running a workshop of my own, and only my second year ever going to True Colors at all! I could use lots of moral support at this time. Please offer whatever you can.

*Going to finish PowerPoint slideshows for said workshop at said conference*

3 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

can't wait to see said teen trans boi activist at said workshop at said conference where I know you will rock!

Willie Hewes said...

Hope it went well. :) As mentioned, I'd be more comfortable with shouting and stomping, too. Congratulations on bravery as well as general ownage.

Elliot Coale said...

Willie: It was GLORIOUS!!!

Peterson: You already knew that, but if you've read the post above this one, and saw the other surprising outcome of last weekend, you know that it was an even better time than I could have ever conceived it to become.